The Energizer is a not-for-profit organization operating under a volunteer board of directors.
Currently, the nominating committee is seeking interested candidates for the following expiring Board positions that are up for election at the 2022 Annual General Meeting:
DIRECTOR | Four positions for two-year terms
The Energizer Bylaws do not permit nominations from the floor at the Annual General Meeting, so the time to nominate someone is now! In response to feedback from our members, we’re going to run electronic voting a week prior to the Annual General Meeting and announce the Winners during the AGM. You’ll have to register in advance to vote, which can be done here: Energizer 2022 AGM and Elections.
Key dates to know
- Nominations Open – Today
- Nominations Close – Friday, September 9, 2022, at 11:59pm MDT
- Electronic Voting Opens – Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 12:01AM MDT
- Electronic Voting Closes – Tuesday, September 27, 2022, at 11:59PM MDT
- Annual General Meeting – Wednesday, September 28, 2022, at 12:00PM MDT
What competencies contribute to the success of the individuals on the Energizer Board?
- Commitment to the Energizer
- An understanding of the Board’s role and responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Operational knowledge, such as business management, information technology,
Information Q&A Session with Board Members
If you’re interested in running for election and wish to learn more about what is expected and the Board, please contact Teresa McRae at Teresa.McRae@telus.com. If there are a number of people interested, a question and answer session will be scheduled in August with a few members of the current board.
Nominations close on Friday, September 9th, 2022, at 11:59pm MDT. Please fully complete and submit all nominations using this Nomination Form.